Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Catching up on my Christmas Gifts

OK, OK, I'm new to buying Christmas presents this far ahead of time. So today I bought a February gift AND a March gift. The one for February is a Hi Ho Cherry-O game. My kids loved it when they were little, and we have a little one in the famiy who will, too. Spilling your cherries can be tramatic, but putting them back on your tree is fun. It's good for adding and subtracting too, but we don't mention that. The cherries are small and can get misplaced, but there is an address inside to order additional cherries if necessary. Been there, done that!

The gift for March is something I wanted for myself last year and then decided I didn't need it. It, too, is a game: Are You Smater than a Fifth Grader? I watch the program as often as I can and haven't yet gotten ALL the questions right. This game is a card game boxed in a lunch pail. It comes with 500 grade school questions and a CD that lets you play the game on your CD player, your MP3, and in the car, too. I love games you can play in the car.

Tomorrow I will wrap three gifts. OK, if not tomorrow, the next day or at least this week! That's the whole idea of this isn't it? Boy don't I feel smart! Maybe smarter than a 5th grader.
Merry Christmas,
Paulita

No comments: