Sunday, November 2, 2008

Catching Up

I'm catching up on my Christmas gift buying. After all, there are only 52 days until Christmas. I don't know how many shopping days that is. I bought two gifts last month. One for my daughter that she really wants but will be very surprised to receive, and one for my son-in-law that he will like. Actually I have two daughters and I won't say which one gets the gift. Likewise, I have two sons-in-law so I can't say which one of them gets the gift either.

This month, so far, I have bought one gift (and it was an impulse buy) for my husband. I think I have 5 more peple to buy for.

There is one other minor problem. In November we have three birthdays. In December there are three, and in January there are two!!! Oh well, I'm determined to get Christmas done first.

Merry Christmas,
Paulita

No comments: